Auditory Discrimination and Processing
These programs help develop listening skills,
build auditory awareness, and exercise short-term memory.
Interactive computer activities allow individuals to explore nouns and the sounds they make, match common sounds with pictures or photographs, and learn how to follow simple directions while developing spatial relations and concentration abilities.
These programs are suggested for individuals (pre-k through adult) with:
- autism spectrum disorders ASD
- developmental disabilities
- language-learning disabilities
- low vision
- hearing impairments
- cochlear implants
- traumatic brain injury TBI
- attention deficit disorders ADD